Wednesday, December 20, 2006

How to Pick Up A Pinching Crab


We saw a crab crawling in the sand at the beach, and my Dad picked it up! It was hiding in the sand. We carefully washed off the sand on the crab, so we could see him better!


It was as big as my palm. The pinchers were white, and the legs were light greenish - yellow colored, with some red spots.
How do you pick up a crab so you don’t get pinched? You pick it up from the back, and you have to be very careful so it doesn’t pinch you with its pinchers. But you can’t pick it up too hard so as to smash the crab.

1 comment:

wayneh said...

Hi Hannah
You can ask your dad who I am. He will remember me from Pathfinders.
I love your crab story. When I was your age, I lived on a farm on a river in Virginia. We were only 2 miles from the Chesapeake Bay and 10 miles from the Atlantic Ocean.
I rode a pinto pony from Chincoteague Island. Your mom might remember the story of Misty, the Chincoteague pony.
Thanks for sharing your missionary life. It is a wonderful blessing to serve God anywhere, but especially in Thailand.
God bless you,
Pastor Wayne