Saturday, February 17, 2007

Meeting Uncle Dan from Your Story Hour


For many years I have been listening to Your Story Hour. I like Your Story Hour because they have interesting stories about history, the Bible, and life.


I met Uncle Dan in person at the Thailand Adventist Mission Centennial. He and his family used to be a missionaries here in Thailand. He was a missionary pastor. I was surprised to see how tall Uncle Dan is! His real name is Pastor Chester Damron.

I liked listening to his story he told at the Thailand Adventist Mission Centennial about the girl who was looking for the key to the golden castle.

He is a good story teller. You can listen to his stories on Your Story Hour. Click here to listen.
www.yourstoryhour.org

2 comments:

ME said...

hey love your blogs!!your link to 1000 missionary movement,1000mm is only a couple miles from my house check out my blog!! = )

Unknown said...

Great Blog! This is the only place I could find Uncle Dan's real name!