Sunday, August 12, 2007

Be Ready to Use Your Strong Muscles for God


I learned that when you want something, you have to be ready to use your muscles.

Today I got my desk. I need a desk so I can do my homework. Last year I had lots of homework. But don't think I'm still in same grade. Because I'm going into the next grade now.


I helped Dad & Mom find a desk. So I picked one out that I liked and it fit me. But I had to help build my desk. I had to put in screws. I also had to help put together the different pieces. At first it was easy to put in the screws, but then it got harder and harder. I had to use my strong muscles.


I challenge everyone who reads my blog to make sure when you want something, to be ready to use your muscles for God.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Dear Hannah and Josh,

I am a missionary kid, too. I was born in Bangkok and grew up in Bangkok, Phuket and Penang (Malaysia) until I was almost 19 years old. I used to speak Thai, but when we moved to Malaysia I was five, and then I forgot it.

I found your blog by searching for the term "missionary kid" and I really enjoy your posts. I hope you'll keep posting your adventures here.

I just wanted you to know that you have a reader who looks forward to your stories. Many blessings to you.