Saturday, March 29, 2008

God takes care of you!


Today I went to one of the new church plants. We rode in a taxi. At church we sang songs together. One song that was my favorite was "God is Big!" Pastor Khongkrit told stories about Jesus, our Good Shepherd. Jesus takes care of me! I saw that the people enjoyed it alot!

Question: How has God taken care of you?


Psalms 23
พระคัมภีร์ ฉบับ คิงเจมส์ / Thai KJV เพลงสดุดี / NKJV English


1 พระเยโฮวาห์ทรงเป็นผู้เลี้ยงดูข้าพเจ้า ข้าพเจ้าจะไม่ขัดสน The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 พระองค์ทรงกระทำให้ข้าพเจ้านอนลงที่ทุ่งหญ้าเขียวสด พระองค์ทรงนำข้าพเจ้าไปริมน้ำแดนสงบ He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.

3 พระองค์ทรงฟื้นจิตวิญญาณของข้าพเจ้า พระองค์ทรงนำข้าพเจ้าไปในทางชอบธรรม เพราะเห็นแก่พระนามของพระองค์ He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

4 แม้ข้าพระองค์จะเดินไปตามหุบเขาเงามัจจุราช ข้าพระองค์ไม่กลัวอันตรายใดๆ เพราะพระองค์ทรงสถิตกับข้าพระองค์ คทาและธารพระกรของพระองค์เล้าโลมข้าพระองค์ Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 พระองค์ทรงเตรียมสำรับให้ข้าพระองค์ต่อหน้าต่อตาศัตรู
ของข้าพระองค์ พระองค์ทรงเจิมศีรษะข้าพระองค์ด้วยน้ำมัน ขันน้ำของข้าพระองค์ก็ล้นอยู่ You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.

6 แน่ทีเดียวที่ความดีและความเมตตาจะติดตามข้าพเจ้าไป
ตลอดวันคืนชีวิตของข้าพเจ้าและข้าพเจ้าจะอยู่ในพระนิเวศของ
พระเยโฮวาห์สืบไปเป็นนิตย์

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

1 comment:

Globetrotter said...

Keep up the good work. God bless.

By the way, It looks like the first comment above is a link to a virus that downloads when you click on the link. Perhaps you should delete it.

Regards,

another Sabbath keeper.