Sunday, September 06, 2009

Cleaning Bangkok Black


Today I helped at a new church plant. I was helping to get ready for evangelistic meetings starting tonight. I helped clean the bookshelves with my mother.

It was all covered with “Bangkok Black”. You may ask, “What is Bangkok Black”? Bangkok Black is the pollution that comes from the vehicles – gasoline cars, diesel buses. This pollution falls like snow from the sky, and covers everything. I dusted the bookshelves so they were nice and clean.

Jesus wants to clean our hearts from the pollution of sin.

Isaiah 1:18
“ Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD,

“ Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool."

Pray for the boys and girls from this neighborhood. So that they can have Jesus clean their hearts from sin's black pollution.

Questions for my blog readers:
  1. How do you clean the "Bangkok Black"pollution in your house?
  2. Is your house clean as crystal?
  3. Have you asked Jesus to clean your heart?

1 comment:

Khun Kruu said...

Mr. JK & I used soap and water.... With some elbow grease!

I cleaned desks and tables and door knobs with Lysol wipes at my school today. We have a lot of kids sick with the flu....

I ask Jesus to clean my heart every day, and I'm so glad He's willing to do it so often!

I hope you will post some follow-up to the meetings, because I know God is blessing.

Mrs. Esther =)