Friday, November 19, 2010

Running & Jumping on Sports Day

Today was Sports Day at my school. Our school had two teams - the Red team and the Green team. I was on the Red team. We started the day by watching a gymnastics team from a local orphanage. Then we had different fitness activities. I participated in these various activities.
  • 50 meter run
  • 100 meter run
  • 100 meter hurdles
  • long jump
We then did a tug a war between the Red team and the Green team. Guess who won?



Questions for my blog readers:
  1. Have you run a race?
  2. How did you do?
  3. How did you feel afterwards?
Write soon!

2 comments:

Khun Kruu said...

Soooooo.......... Who did win? I want to know!!!!

VJ said...

Hi,
Your dad and I went to school together in academy and college. Where do you go to school? I haven't read all of your blog because I didn't know you had one. How old are you? I think it is cool you have a blog. Keep up the good work and update often.

I homeschool my 11 year old and 4 your old an my use your blog to help teach my kids about the part of the world you are in.