Friday, October 12, 2007

My Cats Come Home


Today I went with my Mom to pick up our cats. They are so precious to me. My cats have been at the vet hospital. They have been there for four days. They had to visit the hospital and have surgery. We had them fixed so they won't have any kittens. There are already enough cats around our house!

When I first saw my cat, I felt happy. When I saw the stitches I felt scared and sorry for my kitty. My cat got some hair shaved off because that's where they got their stitches.

My cats didn't sound happy when they got home. They said, "Meow, meow, meow!" They looked like a two headed animal. The vet put on a white hood around their neck. He put this on them so that they would not lick their stiches. They didn't like the white colloars. They were bumping their heads around the house, because they couldn't see where they were going.

But the funning thing about our cats was when we weren't looking, they would lick each others stiches!

Questions for my blog readers:
  • Do you have any pets at home? Yes or No
  • Has your pet been to the vet? Yes or No
  • Has your pet been hurt before?
Please tell me your story!

No comments: