Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Do You Love Jesus? Yes or No

I love Jesus. Do you love Jesus? Yes or No

Last Sabbath I went to Sabbath School.
We sang songs together. I learned from the Bible about Jesus and His love for me. Jesus is coming very soon!

I am telling my friends that Jesus is coming back very soon! Some of my friends don't know Him, and I would be very sad if I couldn't play together with them in heaven with Jesus.

Dear Reader:

  1. Do You Love Jesus? Yes or No
  2. What are you doing to show Jesus you love Him?
  3. Who are you telling?

1 comment:

Nung-chai said...

Dear Hannah,

I love Jesus. I try to show my love for Jesus by obeying Him. I pray to Him and He helps me be cheerful even when I'm tired or discouraged. Just like you, I talk to kids about Jesus. I hope my students will choose Jesus as their Friend.

I hope your blog helps other people to think about Jesus and to see how fun it is to serve Him!

God bless you!
Love, Mrs. Esther =)