Friday, July 25, 2008

Roasted Bananas


Today I tasted roasted bananas. I've never seen a roasted banana before. Here's what happens:
  1. First, the man peals the mini bananas and then puts them on the charcoal grill.
  2. Second, he turns them slowly over the hot fire until they are toasty brown.
  3. Third, he puts them in a bag.
  4. Fourth, you buy them.
  5. Last, you eat the yummy roasted bananas!
What do roasted bananas taste like? They taste sweet!

I went to a meeting with my Dad, and guess what? He bought me my first sweet roasted banana for my brother and me!

Question:
Would
you like to taste a roasted banana? Yes or No

3 comments:

girlwithmoxy said...

Yes! Can you send us 4 right away, still warm? :)

We would sprinkle some brown sugar on them!

Nung-chai said...

Hannah,

The way Mr. JK & I liked them best was fried with sesame seeds! But the picture of the roasted ones makes me think we would like them also. We miss the little "baby" bananas.

Mrs. Esther =)

J and B said...

I'm not crazy about bananas so I guess I'll pass. But thanks for sharing your world with us. Keep up the good work!

Aunt Cheryl's friend, Beth