Friday, July 13, 2012

Hiking to Pala-U Waterfall น้ำตกป่าละอู

Pala-U Waterfall น้ำตกป่าละอู

Today we went to the Pala-U waterfall. And it took over an hour to get there. But in spite of the long commute we had an awesome time. The waterfall had five levels, with each level about 165 feet away. And I also brought my DSLR camera and took HDR pictures using the RAW photo setting.  On the way there my parents accidentally went "swimming", as they slipped on the rocks near one of the water falls. And I almost fell a few times too.   It was so cool to see the pretty waterfalls!

You too can join our family at the  น้ำตกป่าละอู Pala - U Water Falls by exploring these links:

Lonely Planet's Link

Thailand's National Park's Link

Wikipedia's Link on the Pala-U Waterfall น้ำตกป่าละอู

A Great Online Resource to Learn about the Trees of Thailand
A Field Guide to Forst Trees of Northern Thailand

Questions for my blog readers:
- Have you ever been to a waterfall?
- Have you ever slipped on the wet rocks?
- Did you like it?  Write back and tell me about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes yes and yes
I recognize the Thai letters and living there for 7 years would make you jump up and down right where you are I used to live in Chiang Mai Thailand until we moved back to the states to see family. My dad was a P E teacher for an international school and we just caught up with one of his high school students. We have been back for 6 years and all I seem to know is in Thailand

Unknown said...

I am a mk too