Friday, July 27, 2012

In the Midst of the Waterfall Pala-U Waterfall น้ำตกป่าละอู

Today, we went hiking to explore a multi-level waterfall that was 60 km / from Hua Hin. There were 5 different waterfalls. At each one there were tons of fish! Some were big and some were small, but they were all the same kind. I had fun feeding and touching the fish. They even nibbled at my fingers. That was a little scary. They were sure hungry! I waded in the water and took a video under water of all the fish with my dad's Go-Pro video camera. It was pretty amazing to see. 

Questions for my blog readers:
- Have you ever touched a slimy fish?
- Have fish eaten right out of your hand before?
- Have you ever been to waterfall? 

Please tell me about it.

2 comments:

df said...

Hey, I am in Canada and enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the good work! Luke

Ana said...

As an MK my self, like reading about other MK experiences. Even though I am an MK from Europe which is very different from Thailand, it still is easy for me to relate to stories on here...