Sunday, May 20, 2007

Help! An Elephant stepped on my toe!



Ouch! An elephant stepped on my toe! Was the elephant big or small? It was a small, baby elephant!

We went to Ayutthaya to visit friends. We went to an elephant camp. I gave the momma elephants pine apples, pea nuts, and grass to eat.


I had fun petting the baby elephant. But it stepped on my toe! It felt like a big giant stepping on my toe. But it didn't break my toe. I didn't like to baby elephant stepping on my toe.


My advice is to be careful when you feed an elephant and watch their feet. Especially the momma elephants!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

It's nice to heard about that. My grandmother was a missionary in Dominican Republic for 4 years and I always enjoy her stories. She always tells me about my mother, my aunt and my uncle when they were little in that country. Sometime I may publish her story and who knows you may read it.

Nung-chai said...

Hannah, I'm glad you didn't get hurt when that elephant stepped on your foot! The elephant I fed was much bigger, maybe a "teenager", and I'm really glad it didn't step on my foot!