Friday, May 18, 2007

Sabbath in Thailand

What’s is Sabbath like here in Thailand?

I like Sabbath because we sing songs to praise Jesus. One thing different about Sabbath in Thailand is the language.
I can’t understand the language because I’m studying Thai. I’m just learning the songs the boys and girls sing. The one song I know in Thai is the National Anthem of Thailand.

I don’t know the kids, but sometimes I can make friends with them.

On Sabbath, we go to the church plants in Bangkok. To get there sometime I have to take a taxi, bus, water taxi, or BTS – the Sky Train.



Sometimes I don’t know where the bathroom is. So I say in Thai, “Where’s the bathroom?”

We eat lunch at the church plants. I like to eat noodles, rice, vegetables, fruits and soup.

The boys & girls at the new church plants don’t know about Jesus. They come to church to learn more about Jesus.

No comments: