Friday, May 22, 2009

My Chore Chart



I have a chore chart so I can help around the house. I learn how to do things. Some of my chores are taking out the trash, cleaning my room, and many others.


The chore that I dislike the most is taking out the compost. Because it smells bad and I have to walk through the tall grass.

I really have a good time doing my other chores. When I’m done with one chore, I check it off on my chore chart.

Questions:
1. Do you have a chore chart at home?

2. How do you help around the house?

2 comments:

girlwithmoxy said...

Yes! I do too. I take out the trash, bring up the laundry, vacuum and do yard work.(My sister does some too). If we do at least three things we get payed $3 at the end of the week as my allowance.

Unknown said...

Josh- I tend to make lists of things to do and after thinking about it and looking back at some, I noticed that a lot of times the notes say the same types of things. I could make a chart for myself just like you. It would include making the bed, exercising, laundry, dishes, cleaning the floors. It feels good to get through my list of checked off things that I get done throughout the day.