Friday, May 01, 2009

My Dear Little Christmas Kitten

Today I found a little kitten. It was orange. He had a deep cut around his left front leg. He was attacked and I found him at the end of our yard. He was covered with yucky stuff. His ears were covered in black mud. His shoulder was a big open sore covered with dirt and dried blood. He said, “Meow” to me. And he had a very loud purr. I though he was going to die, so I had compassion on him.

The kitten is a very playful kitten too. He’s about four months old. We call it our Christmas kitten. And in another blog I told you about my two big girl cats. Tesco & Lotus aren’t very friendly to our new guest.

Guess WHAT? He will eat your food if you leave the table! He will jump up and start gobbling up mouthful of your food! Isn’t that cute? But my Dad says, “Scat cat!”

Questions for my blog readers:

  1. Have you ever found a stranded human being hurt and covered in mud?
  2. Tell me a story about how you helped a hurting person
  3. Tell me a story about how you helped a hurting animal
  4. How do you show compassion to others?

No comments: