Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On our way to Campmeeting!

Today we are going to Upper Columbia Academy (UCA) to attend the Campmeeting there.

We have traveled 2,604 miles, since arriving in the United States three days ago.  I'm surviving so far - even though we've not gone to Taco Bell, Costco or Panda Express yet!  :-)

This year we are going to Campmeeting to set up a booth there to help promote missions

At the booth, I will give things away to the people who want to learn more about Adventist Mission and overseas missions. I get to help teach the kids attending a new game I learned from Thailand, called "yang" ยาง.  You play this game by making a rope from rubber bands (ยางรัด).

Ask me later how to make the rubber band rope, and how to play this game!

Questions for my blog readers:
  1. Have you been to campmeeting?
  2. Would you like to learn more about missions?
  3. Would you like to learn how to play the game of "yang" ยาง from Thailand?  Yes or No
Write back!




No comments: