Saturday, June 18, 2011

UCC Campmeeting Report Day 1

This week our family is attending the campmeeting at Upper Columbia Academy.

We have a booth to promote the work of Adventist Mission - overseas missions, and to give a report of our work and the needs in Thailand.


One of the ways that I helped get ready to promote missions this year is by designing bookmarks. We printed three different styles to give out - 1,200 of each one! Stop by our booth and pick one up!

Questions for my blog readers:
1. How do you promote overseas missions?
2. Have you ever designed a bookmark?

Write back and share!

6 comments:

Danica Newton said...

Hi! I just found your blog. I am also a (former) missionary kid. Enjoying reading your stories about life overseas! New follower :)

Unknown said...

Hi. I am a, on furlough, missionary kid. I lived in Kenya. Take care of yourself over there, and I may our Lord bless you.

Unknown said...

You might have not got this.... I am sorry if you have. Anyways. Hey. I am a missionary kid to Kenya. I am a new follower. Take care of yourself. Mungu akubariki. God bless

Sarah Beth said...

hey! I'm also an MK. enjoyed lookin at ur blog :)

Unknown said...

I am a, on furlough, missionary kid. I really miss it there... I love your blog!

Unknown said...

Hey I am also an MK for Phillipines just found ur blog tonight, just wondering how old r u?