Monday, June 20, 2011

Why Promote Missions?

Each year our family comes home to the USA to visit family and friends. We share what God is doing through our church planting work in Thailand.


We go to churches and campmeetings and share. 




Q. Why do we share?

A. Because the church members invest in our mission, and all other overseas missions through their mission offerings.  We say thanks to all those who give!  


A. We also share because more missionaries are needed!

Questions for my blog readers:

  1. How do you support missionaries?
  2. How do you promote missions?
Write back and tell me your ideas!





2 comments:

steph said...

Josh: How did you become a missionary? Have you gone out to other places or stayed in the same place? How can we pray for you? Steph

Daniel said...

I support missionaries financially, when I was much younger, I wanted to be a missionary to Papua New Guinea...but then I got sick and couldn't. So now, I've just decided that I can't "go"...but my money can.

- Daniel