Monday, June 20, 2011

A Sad Day


Today, my brother and I found out that our third cat, Junior had died. He went into the ground - with my other pets. What I mean is that he's dead.

I might be crying, and maybe you are crying too! I'm crying because I'm sad and missing Junior, because he was my Christmas kitten. (See my blog post My Dear Little Christmas Kitten)


I look forward to Jesus coming again. Why? Because death will be history, and I will see my cat again in the Earth made new!

Questions for my blog readers:

  1. Have you ever had a pet die?

  2. How did you feel? Write back and tell me.

3 comments:

Autor said...

Sorry about your cat.

Actually I have. A turtle and a dog puppy. I was about 6 or 7 yrs. old when my turtle died and felt terrible. I was about 13, 14, or 15 when my dog died and also felt very sad.

Pain may endure a little, but thanks God it doesn't last forever.

But I share the same belief that one day God will let us see our pets again.

Have a happy Sabbath and God bless you!

araic said...

:( i can't even count how many of my cats have died now... i currently have 14 (outdoor cats)
I am an MK in Africa...

araic said...

I have spent many days of sadness over the death of my animals... Especially my Dog Suvy... who only lived for five years:(