Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Traveling adventures

Narita, Japan Airport (NRT)

We are going to get on our next airplane now, and I hate sleeping on the airplane!  

I have to take naps, but so far on this first eight hour flight, I've only slept . . . maybe one hour.  

Just before we had to leave to go to the BKK airport, my brother lost a few important things (like the keys!).  So anyway, he retraced his steps and was looking for where these things could be!  One minute before we had to leave, he found them, thanks to the Lord!  :-)

Questions for my blog readers:
  1. How long have you traveled non stop?
    1. in a car
    2. in an airplane
    3. in a bus
    4. on a boat
  2. Do you like sleeping on the airplane?  Yes or No
  3. How long do you think I will travel on this trip from Bangkok, Thailand to San Fransisco, California?  
    1. 15 hours
    2. 20 hours
    3. 25 hours
  4. Have you ever lost something at the last minute?  
  5. How did God help you find these valuable things?
Thanks for sharing your stories . . .



No comments: